Today, we feature a guest column from our good friend Stacy Clark of www.gusandus.com. Stacy and her family have been on travelling across the country for the last 8 months and have learned a thing or 2 about RV living along the way. Enjoy!
We’ve been on the road now for 8 months traveling across the country visiting all the national parks. Currently visiting Redwood National Park, walking through the massive, old growth and second growth giants is a great reminder to how close we came to devastating this species of tree. In the 150 years since human beings found these trees, 95% were cut. What remains today, remains only because a handful decided to take a stand and make a difference. What we consume and how we consume it is detrimental to longevity of all species.
Sustainability, economical price and being an overall good product are why we choose to use and appreciate Elemental Products toilet paper. Here are our top 5 reasons why we love it:
- How it performed in the black tank. We had great success in using it in the tank. No clogging or bunching. It provided a clean and clear flush when dumping the system.
- It disintegrates when you want it to. Meaning not while you are trying to use it on the toilet, but in the black tank where it should. No one likes toilet paper that can not hold up to use when needed.
- It doesn’t feel like cardboard. Or anything stiff, hard or rough. It has a soft feeling and doesn’t pelt or spit.
- The rolls last forever. I’m not sure how they’ve managed it, but Elemental has made rolls that actually last a long time. We have, in a pinch, had to use other brands. We seem to roll through the other brands superfast. But the Elemental toilet paper keeps going and going. A really nice bonus when storage space is tight.
- We love to talk about it! We’ve shared the product with folks we’ve met all across the country. Who shares toilet paper? Those who are really happy with a product.
Toilet paper is something that we all use every day. What if everyone used a recycled paper toilet paper? The environmental impact would substantially make a difference on material and energy use helping to make a more sustainable product market. #ispeakforthetrees
Follow Stacy and family on Instagram @Gusandusontheroad